Hey beauties, I went into oxford today for an interview at Debenhams which probably went horrific as I have a chest infection but fingers crossed as I love it in there. But afterwards I felt in dyer need for some retail therapy, so I stopped by the Body Shop and saw this.
Lip and Cheek Blush Dome
This was really hard to swatch as the colour is really build-able but can look a bit scary. Its a creamy blush which I really like, but if you apply to the lips it gives a slightly more matte finish. Pretty pricey at £10 for 10 ml but I think this will look great for summer.
Have you tried any Lily Cole products?
Lots of love Elsy xx
I just wanted to share a couple love and hate products right now, more loves though!
I am loving Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara, I got this for my birthday but wanted to use my other mascara up first. It's a does what it says on the tin job. Absolutely brill, and instead of using 2 or 3 different mascaras on a night out all I need is this baby! - £18.00
When I bought Benefit's mascara I got given a free sample of Benefit's PoreFessional, this nude coloured serum is meant to reduce the size of pores, but for me it didn't do anything of the sort. It just made my skin look awfully flaky and after about an hour my skin felt so so dry. It might just be my skin type but if you have dry skin like me, don't buy this full size!
The Daily Smooth Body Butter from Soap & Glory, this was in a little goodie bag my godmum gave me a few weeks ago, now I love love love the smell of Soap and Glory body lotions as I think most girls do. This lotion claims to beat dry skin and this actually works for me, I've been using it on my hands and feet for about a week now and already feeling/seeing great results.
Now a bit of a disappointment product really, surprisingly from Soap & Glory.. The Gladpits Anti-Perspirant. For some reason I had great expectations for this deodorant, maybe because all the rest of S&G products are fab?! But anyways, it promises no white streaks (lie) it kind've hurt my skin yet claims to have soothing aloe vera? hmm.. And also the fragrance doesn't last very long at all. :( Shame as I love Soap & Glory!
What do you think of these products? Do you agree/disagree?
Hey my lovelies, just thought I'd let you know I'm selling a brand new Pandora bracelet on Ebay, if you want to have a lookie heres the link: Pandora Bracelet
I got given it as a pressie and didn't really think it was 'me' so it's up for grabs, originally it's worth £140, because it's complete with a charm, but I'm selling it for only a fraction of the price!
Hello lovelies, I ordered some Jan Christie nail stickers after reading Zoella's blog post & they are uh-maz-ing! Here's some photos:
I used Barry M nail varnish in Berry as the base, (lighter colours work better than dark). I also went for this set of flower stickers and a butterfly pack. The letter you receive with them is so very informative & I also got sent a mini pack of free samples which was lovely! There is a fab range and there all so inexpensive, also VERY speedy delivery. Absolutely brill!
Here's the link to the website if your interested: Jan Christie
Hello my loveliesss! I wore this out last night, and went for a few drinkies (or one, I'm not a big drinker these days!) with my friend Meghan. I couldn't wait to show off my new jacket that I've been pining after for weeks.
Hello beautiful people! I just wanted to share my new two favourite products!
These products are so nourishing, my hair can't get enough. They smell amazing and I'd recommend them to anyone who has dry, damaged hair that doesn't behave. You can buy S Factor from Amazon for just a fraction of the retail price.
I think my man should be a chef? Such a yummy salad he made me today!
I hope you are all happy and healthy, have a fab weekend!
Lots of love Elsy xx
Hello my lovelies. I went to oxford today and got a couple of things as a birthday gift from my step-dad Steve, this included a leather jacket from miss selfridge, a long black top that can be worn as a dress also from miss selfridge but what I really want to talk about is this...
Origins Brighter by Nature, high potency brightening peel with fruit acids. These are literally exfoliator cotton pads and they are beautiful! I honestly didn't know what was missing as my face is so dry and the only thing I didn't have was an exfoliator! So voila! These retail at £30 which is pretty pricey, but you only need to use one pad once or twice a week so they go a really long way. I'm now sold on trying more Origins products! Let me know what you think if you buy them :)
Off to watch Embarrassing Bodies now lots of love Elsy xx
Hello my lovelies! I'm eighteen at last! I had such a great birthday, my mummy treated me to shopping in Oxford & lunch at Jamie's Italian - yum yum.
I finally got a camera thanks to my nana woohoo! So now my pictures aren't crappy anymore, yay!
But first I'll show you my mini haul then my amazing birthday piccys.
Firstly I saw this jacket in New Look, I wasn't too sure but when I put it on it was really a soft material and still structured I loved it! They had it in numerous colours, pale pink, black and cream I think but the army green is definitely my favourite. -£16.99 reduced!
This print top is from select, It's meant to be oversized but I've got so many over sized tops I just bought it in a smaller size! -£10
Three Beauties! Left- Barry M nail polish in 324 Silvery Lilac £2.99, Kate Moss Lipstick in Rossetto/Rouge 05 £5.49, Studio Secrets Professional, this lipstick is amazing it comes out clear and colour matches by your lips natural colour - £8.49
This is shade 05 of Kate Moss.
Studio Secrets! I love how this lipstick is transparent, it's also really moisturising.
MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY
My friends Meghan and Annie on the left, This was my outfit for the night, I love this cut out sleeve jumper from Topshop!
My healthy birthday brekkie..
I love my man! Also you can see the gorgeous charm bracelet my mum got me. My dad got me a pandora bracelet my auntie got me a silver one and my grandma got me a white gold one- Four bracelets!
Me and my lovely friend Shanice, the barman at this pub made me a 'special drink' which consisted of every sour shot available!
I won't put up all the pictures as you get the idea! But I had the most amazing birthday with amazing people! I'm off shopping again tomorrow, so I'll let you know what I get. I hope you've all had a great weekend.
Probably the quickest post ever! CAN YOU TELL IM EXCITED FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW?! I also died my hair, and i love how it has redy and purpley tinges to it! :) Hope you all have a fab week Lots of love Elsy xx
Good afternoon my lovelies, I finally lost my Glossybox virginity and I wasn't disappointed with my box.
Natural Beauty Box
Again, very sorry for the picture quality!
1. Sample of Kai Perfume Oil. I really like the smell of this, it's a very fresh clean flowery oil. Full size is £41.00/3.60ml
2. Figs and Rouge Lip Balm, this has a rose flower fragrance which is lovely and the thick balm is very moisturising yet I didn't like how it made my lips feel numb. Full size is £3.29/8ml
3. Inika Organic Eyeliner in 07 Graphite, obviously this is a very dark grey shade, it has a creamy consistency and you don't need to apply huge amounts of pressure to gain definition. Full size is £11.75 per liner.
4. Caudalie Paris Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum, a mouthful I know but this has to be my favourite item in my box. It's a face serum you apply before moisturiser, it has such a fine consistency almost like water and let me tell you my skin gobbled it up immediately! It smells really light and fresh which is gorgeous. Fullsize is £29.00/30ml I will definitely be repurchasing as the packaging is stunning too.
5. Ayuuri Natural Body Wash, it claims to use extracts of flowers and fruits from India. This bottle also says it includes Sandalwood (an indian oil that calms the skin), Vitamin E (to protect the skin) & Coconut (to nourish our skin). I haven't used it yet but I hope that its a 'does-what-it-says-on-the-tin' joby. The smell is very flowery similar to the Kai Oil but more intense.
Overall I'm a very happy bunny with my lot!
Now on to my mini haul and to my huge enjoyment one of them is a mac product *hallelujah!*
1. Mac Complete Comfort Creme, 50ml is £22.50. I only bought this yesterday but my skin is so terribly dry and flaky I needed something that would really work. This is my saviour and I love love love it! Combined with the Thirst Quenching Serum from my Glossybox my face feels as smooth as a baby's bottom!
2. New Look sale! I thought this was really cute and as the weather isn't getting any warmer - why not! This was originally £35 reduced to £11.
3. Primarni jumper, it looks more of a mustard colour in this photo but it's actually a bit lighter. Reduced to £5!
4. Two vest tops in black and white - Primarni £2
5. Cute black bowed dolly shoes, I needed some new ones and thought these were brilliant for the money. Primarni- £6
Now for some cute piccys.
Daisy my boyfriend's mum's chihuahua, she is one out of three!
Me and my boyf.
Ryan acting like an idiot after getting unexpectedly disturbed from Top Gear.
Hope all of you glossy boxers had great products, and all have a lovely week ahead, it's my birthday this Friday so I'll speak to you after then!