Hello my lovelies!
Right my loooovely boyfriend took me shopping as an early valentines pressie and I wanted to share what I bought!
1. Eye soothing gel mask - I have terrible black circles and sometimes puffy eyes in the morning so I had to grab this! (under £3)
2. Aussie 3 minute miracle - I love Aussie products, they smell absolutely booootiful (if you haven't tried them go go go get yourself to super drug!) My hair has been so dry recently so I popped this beauty on and 3 minutes later vola! Only 99p!
3. Herbal Essences tousle me softly- My hair is naturally wavy, but it can also be very frizzy :( I saw the advert for this gem and snatched it off the shelf. Its got a fab introductory price of £1.50!!
End result; soft natural waves!
Ps. Sorry for the sunnies, I can't stop wearing them they are my favourite buy! They are a Ray ban wayfarer style with leopard print across the top. River Island -£13.00
4. Make up sponges and vaseline - Vaseline is essential in winter, I hate cracked lips!
5. Dry shampoo & bow tights - Dry shampoo is a must for me, Im trying to grow my hair and not washing it every day helps! The bow tights are just adorable and cheap! - £2.50 primarni (primark)
Just a simple grey tee - River Island £10
A gorgeous grey cardie also RI - £20
Now I loooove peace signs, I saw this in Topshop and had to flutter my eyelashes in my boyfriend's direction. Its over sized so if you order online go for one size smaller than you. £22
I really love these items and hope you do too!
I'll leave you a picture of Ralph, I think its the best so far...
Hope your all well!
Much love, god bless