Sunday 29 January 2012

Mini Post

Hello my lovelies!
Just a quick post today, I want to introduce you into a new addition to my family...
RALPH
I am unbelievably excited about his arrival this saturday! He's a cross breed, commonly known as 'Jugs' a pug mixed with a jack russell! He has no idea how spoiled he'll be, I already adore his personality. When I went to meet him yesterday, he snuggled into my neck for about fifteen minutes then had a playful 5 and went back to snuggling! I couldn't believe how tiny he was, and how alert despite being only 5weeks old.
Well, sorry only a short post today, but I had to show you my bootiful pup, I'll be uploading many more pictures from saturday onward! 
I hope you all have a lovely week, not too much stress!
Much Love,
Elise x

5 comments:

  1. Big love for Ralph! I'll be there for cuddles on Saturday :D

    Molz xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'aww he's adorable! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Im so excited :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! I've nominated you for both the Kreativ and Cute Blog Awards :D
    Keep up the fab blogging Elz!
    Mollie xo
    molliemuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww! Thank you mole :D Love your blog you deserve those awards!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete