Monday 7 May 2012

Hello my lovelies. I went to oxford today and got a couple of things as a birthday gift from my step-dad Steve, this included a leather jacket from miss selfridge, a long black top that can be worn as a dress also from miss selfridge but what I really want to talk about is this...

Origins Brighter by Nature, high potency brightening peel with fruit acids. These are literally exfoliator cotton pads and they are beautiful! I honestly didn't know what was missing as my face is so dry and the only thing I didn't have was an exfoliator! So voila! These retail at £30 which is pretty pricey, but you only need to use one pad once or twice a week so they go a really long way. I'm now sold on trying more Origins products! Let me know what you think if you buy them :) 
Off to watch Embarrassing Bodies now lots of love Elsy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment