Good afternoon my lovelies, I finally lost my Glossybox virginity and I wasn't disappointed with my box.
Natural Beauty Box
Again, very sorry for the picture quality!
1. Sample of Kai Perfume Oil. I really like the smell of this, it's a very fresh clean flowery oil. Full size is £41.00/3.60ml
2. Figs and Rouge Lip Balm, this has a rose flower fragrance which is lovely and the thick balm is very moisturising yet I didn't like how it made my lips feel numb. Full size is £3.29/8ml
3. Inika Organic Eyeliner in 07 Graphite, obviously this is a very dark grey shade, it has a creamy consistency and you don't need to apply huge amounts of pressure to gain definition. Full size is £11.75 per liner.
4. Caudalie Paris Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum, a mouthful I know but this has to be my favourite item in my box. It's a face serum you apply before moisturiser, it has such a fine consistency almost like water and let me tell you my skin gobbled it up immediately! It smells really light and fresh which is gorgeous. Fullsize is £29.00/30ml I will definitely be repurchasing as the packaging is stunning too.
5. Ayuuri Natural Body Wash, it claims to use extracts of flowers and fruits from India. This bottle also says it includes Sandalwood (an indian oil that calms the skin), Vitamin E (to protect the skin) & Coconut (to nourish our skin). I haven't used it yet but I hope that its a 'does-what-it-says-on-the-tin' joby. The smell is very flowery similar to the Kai Oil but more intense.
Overall I'm a very happy bunny with my lot!
Now on to my mini haul and to my huge enjoyment one of them is a mac product *hallelujah!*
1. Mac Complete Comfort Creme, 50ml is £22.50. I only bought this yesterday but my skin is so terribly dry and flaky I needed something that would really work. This is my saviour and I love love love it! Combined with the Thirst Quenching Serum from my Glossybox my face feels as smooth as a baby's bottom!
2. New Look sale! I thought this was really cute and as the weather isn't getting any warmer - why not! This was originally £35 reduced to £11.
3. Primarni jumper, it looks more of a mustard colour in this photo but it's actually a bit lighter. Reduced to £5!
4. Two vest tops in black and white - Primarni £2
5. Cute black bowed dolly shoes, I needed some new ones and thought these were brilliant for the money. Primarni- £6
Now for some cute piccys.
Daisy my boyfriend's mum's chihuahua, she is one out of three!
Me and my boyf.
Ryan acting like an idiot after getting unexpectedly disturbed from Top Gear.
Hope all of you glossy boxers had great products, and all have a lovely week ahead, it's my birthday this Friday so I'll speak to you after then!
Lots of love Elsy xx