Tuesday 29 May 2012

Loves & Hates

Hello loveliess! 
I just wanted to share a couple love and hate products right now, more loves though!
I am loving Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara, I got this for my birthday but wanted to use my other mascara up first. It's a does what it says on the tin job. Absolutely brill, and instead of using 2 or 3 different mascaras on a night out all I need is this baby! - £18.00

When I bought Benefit's mascara I got given a free sample of Benefit's PoreFessional, this nude coloured serum is meant to reduce the size of pores, but for me it didn't do anything of the sort. It just made my skin look awfully flaky and after about an hour my skin felt so so dry. It might just be my skin type but if you have dry skin like me, don't buy this full size!

The Daily Smooth Body Butter from Soap & Glory, this was in a little goodie bag my godmum gave me a few weeks ago, now I love love love the smell of Soap and Glory body lotions as I think most girls do. This lotion claims to beat dry skin and this actually works for me, I've been using it on my hands and feet for about a week now and already feeling/seeing great results. 

Now a bit of a disappointment product really, surprisingly from Soap & Glory.. The Gladpits Anti-Perspirant. For some reason I had great expectations for this deodorant, maybe because all the rest of S&G products are fab?! But anyways, it promises no white streaks (lie) it kind've hurt my skin yet claims to have soothing aloe vera? hmm.. And also the fragrance doesn't last very long at all. :( Shame as I love Soap & Glory! 
What do you think of these products? Do you agree/disagree? 
Lots of love, Elsy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment