Thursday 31 May 2012

Lily Cole for Body Shop

Hey beauties, I went into oxford today for an interview at Debenhams which probably went horrific as I have a chest infection but fingers crossed as I love it in there. But afterwards I felt in dyer need for some retail therapy, so I stopped by the Body Shop and saw this.
Lip and Cheek Blush Dome
This was really hard to swatch as the colour is really build-able but can look a bit scary. Its a creamy blush which I really like, but if you apply to the lips it gives a slightly more matte finish. Pretty pricey at £10 for 10 ml but I think this will look great for summer.
Have you tried any Lily Cole products?
Lots of love Elsy xx

3 comments:

  1. great post!

    XXX,

    WMBG
    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks really gorgeous! BS is usually pricy, but they have great products;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super sweet! what a lovely colour xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete