Sunday 6 May 2012

Birthday Shenanigans & Mini Haul

Hello my lovelies! I'm eighteen at last! I had such a great birthday, my mummy treated me to shopping in Oxford & lunch at Jamie's Italian - yum yum. 
I finally got a camera thanks to my nana woohoo! So now my pictures aren't crappy anymore, yay!
But first I'll show you my mini haul then my amazing birthday piccys. 
Firstly I saw this jacket in New Look, I wasn't too sure but when I put it on it was really a soft material and still structured I loved it! They had it in numerous colours, pale pink, black and cream I think but the army green is definitely my favourite. -£16.99 reduced!

This print top is from select, It's meant to be oversized but I've got so many over sized tops I just bought it in a smaller size! -£10

Three Beauties! Left- Barry M nail polish in 324 Silvery Lilac £2.99, Kate Moss Lipstick in Rossetto/Rouge 05 £5.49, Studio Secrets Professional, this lipstick is amazing it comes out clear and colour matches by your lips natural colour - £8.49

 This is shade 05 of Kate Moss.

Studio Secrets! I love how this lipstick is transparent, it's also really moisturising. 

MY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY 
My friends Meghan and Annie on the left, This was my outfit for the night, I love this cut out sleeve jumper from Topshop!

My healthy birthday brekkie.. 
I love my man! Also you can see the gorgeous charm bracelet my mum got me. My dad got me a pandora bracelet my auntie got me a silver one and my grandma got me a white gold one- Four bracelets! 
Me and my lovely friend Shanice, the barman at this pub made me a 'special drink' which consisted of every sour shot available! 

I won't put up all the pictures as you get the idea! But I had the most amazing birthday with amazing people! I'm off shopping again tomorrow, so I'll let you know what I get. I hope you've all had a great weekend. 
Lots of love Elsy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment