Wednesday 25 April 2012

My life be like ooh aah

Hello my lovelies, Sorry for the lack of posts I'm eagerly waiting for my belated Glossybox, but I thought I'd share some photos with you of my week until said box has arrived! :D


1. Possibly the best heart attack sandwich made by my boyfriend. 2. Tom, my friends cat playing a little peek-a-boo. 3. Me before a night out. 4. Me and my bestie Christian back from America for a visit! 5. Me and Meghan taking alcohol influenced pictures. 6. My amazing gorgeous man! 

I hope you've all had a great weekend, start to the week, and are hopeful for better weather!  
Love Elsy x

2 comments:

  1. you, guys, are super cute! thank you for visiting my blog, Elsy;-) It was super nice seeing you there!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you Maria and absolutely your blog is amazing! Thanks for visiting mine ;) x

    ReplyDelete