Sunday 1 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello my lovelies! 
How are you all? Did you have a good NYE? Unfortunately for me I spent my evening hugging the toilet with a stomach bug :( I hope you all had a fab night and celebrated with your loved ones! 
The best part for me after Christmas is the sales! 
My lovely boyfriend took me shopping as well as my mum and the gorgeous Mollie! 
I finally got myself a Jack Wills tee which I love, some new converse and a new coat!
But what I spent the most on, (my mum was not pleased) was makeup!
Now for some reason the labels are backwards, and maybe I'm being stupid or its because
I'm so tired but I can't work it out!
Anyway:
I ordered a fair few bits from ELF as recommended by Mole (Mollie) The top left is a 60ml bottle of 'Make up Mist & Set Spray' I haven't had a chance to try this product although it does smell a bit funky. Hopefully it works! The 'golden goddess' nail varnish from ELF is gorgeous I'll upload a picture asap! The ELF 'Sunkissed' bronzer is perfect, stays on giving good definition. I also got a GOSH Foundation and Foundation Primer which are brilliant! I didn't expect to see a difference, but the primer kept my foundation on for longer! And last but not least, my saviour, for when I wake up late for college, 'Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer' This beauty hides all the flaws you don't want anyone seeing and luckily for me, my dark circles!
Well I'm off to bed, hopefully feel less icky tomorrow morning! I hope you all had a wonderful new years, and are looking forward to what this year brings!
Much Love,
Elise x

No comments:

Post a Comment